Let the soothing scents of essential oils fill your home by learning how to make your very own wax melts. Crafting your unique blend of scents has never been easier with Oshu Oils' expert guide on creating artisan wax melts. Discover the perfect blend to bring a sense of calm and tranquility into your home.
Wax Melts Essential Oils Table of Contents
What are Wax Melts?
Wax melts are solid chunks of scented wax that are melted in a wax warmer to diffuse the essential oil aromas throughout your home. They provide an ideal alternative to scented candles, as they don't produce an open flame and typically last longer than traditional candles.
Why Use Essential Oils in Wax Melts?
Essential oils are nature's gift to us, boasting numerous benefits for our mind and body. They have been used for centuries in traditional medicine due to their potent therapeutic properties. Crafting wax melts with essential oils allows for a chemical-free, all-natural alternative to commercial, synthetic fragrances. As a result, your home will be filled with the natural aromas of your choice while reaping the therapeutic benefits they have to offer.
Benefits of Essential Oils in Wax Melts:
- Ability to choose from a vast variety of scents and essential oils
- All-natural, chemical-free
- May offer therapeutic benefits to overall wellbeing
- Customizable scent combinations to cater to personal preferences
How to Make Essential Oils Wax Melts
Creating your wax melts is a simple process that is both fun and fulfilling. Follow the steps below to get started on crafting your scented creations:
- Wax (soy, beeswax or paraffin)
- Essential oils (Oshu Oils range recommended)
- Wax warmer
- Wax melting pot
- Silicone mold
- Measuring cup
- Wooden or metal spoon
- Melt the wax in the wax melting pot over a low heat, stirring occasionally with a spoon.
- Once the wax is completely melted, remove from heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- Add your preferred essential oils to the melted wax and stir well to combine. Use about 10-15 drops of essential oils per 100g of wax.
- Transfer the melted wax gently into the silicone mold using a measuring cup.
- Allow the wax to cool and solidify inside the mold.
- Once the wax is completely set, remove the wax melts from the mold and store them in a sealed container until use.
- When you're ready to use the wax melt, place one into your wax warmer and let the aroma fill your home.
Wax Melts Essential Oils Example:
Create Your Own Essential Oil
Imagine using lavender essential oil in your wax melts, creating a calming and soothing atmosphere in your home. The relaxing scent of lavender gently drifts through your living space, making it an ideal choice for winding down in the evenings or during moments of heightened stress.
We hope you enjoyed this informative and engaging guide on how to create your very own essential oil-infused wax melts. Don't hesitate to experiment with different essential oils and combinations to find a scent that suits your taste and needs best. Share this article with friends, explore our other guides on Oshu Oils, and dive into our range of essential oils to spice up your wax melt creations. Trust us; your home will never smell better!